Upon acceptance to Saint Joseph's, our goal is to make the transition to a new school environment as smooth as possible, not only for the students but also for their families. Therefore, each new family is assigned an Ambassador, or Buddy, family.
purpose of program
The objective of the Ambassador Program is to increase the level of interaction among St. Joseph's families and staff in order to create a shared sense of purpose and generate increased participation levels in volunteerism and fundraising. Methods to achieve these goals include the following:
- Reach out to new families,
- Facilitate ideas and concerns,
- Inspire participation, and
- Oversee the recognition and appreciation of contributing parents.
Parent participation is vital to the success of the program. Here are just a few ways to get involved:
- Participate in social gatherings as either attendees or hosts;
- Attend the new parent orientation; and,
- Volunteer for focused projects, such as Orientation, Boo-Hoo/Yahoo Breakfast, Jaguar Fund, cocktail parties, etc.